- Free UK standard delivery with all orders of £10 or more
- £2.95 for UK standard delivery orders under £10
- £5.50 for UK First Class delivery
- £7.50 for UK Next Day* delivery (no deliveries on weekends and Bank Holidays).
- Please contact us for delivery outside the UK.
Orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail or courier depending on size and weight.
When will my order arrive?
*Next Day delivery means orders will be received the next working day. All orders for Next Day delivery must be placed before 12 noon. We cannot guarantee that any orders ordered after this time will reach you by the next working day. Any Next Day delivery orders placed on a Thursday after 12 noon or a Friday may not be delivered until Monday. Please also note that any orders placed on a weekend or Bank Holiday will not be despatched until the next working day.
You should receive any UK standard delivery orders within 3-5 working days and UK first class delivery orders within 1-2 working days – this excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. We always aim to process and despatch your order on the day of receipt, provided we receive it before 12pm weekdays. During busy periods and postal strikes delivery may take longer.
If you are not in when your parcel arrives you will be left a card, with instructions for collection at your local Royal Mail sorting office or to re arrange delivery with the courier.
All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change.
Cancellations, returns and refunds
If you wish to cancel your order
You have a right to cancel your order until we have despatched the goods. If you wish to cancel your order please send us a message using the contact form on the Contact Us page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01229 584119 immediately. Please tell us your name, order number, delivery address and date of order.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you have the right to return your order within 14 days of the items being delivered to the address you specified.
- Package your items up (preferably in the box and packaging materials provided on delivery) and pop your packing slip into the box, so we know who you are & can process your return quickly.
- You are responsible for sending the items back to us (and for the cost of this). We recommend you use a recorded delivery service, as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit. Our returns address is: The Little Bathtime Company Ltd, Cherry Tree House, 10 Union Close, Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 7FQ.
- Once we have received the items, or we receive proof that you have sent the items, we will refund the cost of the product(s) back to you. The law says the refund can take place up until 14 days after we have received the goods, or proof you have posted them, but we try our best to do this as soon as we can. We will also refund the standard delivery cost back to you, using the same method that you originally paid with.
Faulty or Damaged Items:
If you find that any items have arrived faulty or damaged, we’re really sorry! Please contact us immediately so that we can arrange a replacement. You can call us on 01229 480407 , email us at email@example.com or send us a message using the contact form on the Contact Us page – please quote your order number and details of the fault/damage. Once your item has been returned and the fault confirmed, you will be credited with the full purchase price of the item (if it’s not in stock) or a replacement sent out to you. If you paid by debit or credit card, the card you paid with will be credited. You will need to send us proof of postage so that a refund for the cost of postage also be made.
Cancellations (by us)
We try our best to keep all our products in stock but have the right to cancel your order if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered. You will be notified by e-mail and we will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days of your order.