AMENDED MAY 2018
The Little Bathtime Company Ltd. (“we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy using any information you provide us with responsibly.
This website www.littlebathtimecompany.co.uk (“the Site”) is operated by The Little Bathtime Company Ltd. (Company No: 09411387). Registered office address: Cherry Tree House, 10 Union Close, Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 7FQ
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and use the following information about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site and ordering goods through our Site e.g. your name, telephone number, email address, billing address, shipping address and order details.
- information submitted when you enter a competition or promotion or when you respond to a survey and/or when you report a problem with our Site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders. However, we never store your payment details;
- details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, which URL you used to get to our Site, searches you make, traffic data, location data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and your email address.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
Where we store your information
Our shop is hosted on Woocommerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Woocommerce’s data storage, databases and the general Woocommerce application.
Payment is made using third party merchant Pay Pal. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We do not have access to your password as it is encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access and require our suppliers to do the same.
Use of your information
We will only send you newsletters/marketing emails if you fill in our online form to say you would like to receive them. If you change your mind and want to stop receiving them you may click on the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of our emails at any time. Alternatively you can let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- we use parcel delivery companies to fulfil our order delivery. We pass your name, telephone and postal address plus order value (for insurance purposes) to them so that they can track your parcel and communicate to you via telephone to provide the delivery time details.
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you expressly request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- for processing and delivering your orders and responding to any queries or requests for information from you;
- to give search engines access to publicly available information in your profile if your settings allow;
- to notify you about changes e.g. to our company, products or policies.
We will only pass on your information to third parties if:
- we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your information (including the hosting and maintenance of our Site) in which case we will ensure that any such service provider keeps your information confidential and adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your information as undertaken by us.
You may request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you please write to us at:
The Little Bathtime Company Ltd,. Cherry Tree House, 10 Union Close, Ulverston LA12 7FQ
Or email us at email@example.com
You can also request that changes are made to the information we hold about you if it is inaccurate or out of date.
Third party cookies